Monday 19 September 2016

UFO News Article:
“UFO Sighted Over Memphis”


1 October 1973
(The Pittsburgh Press, Pennsylvania)

The whole article:
“An unidentified flying object (UFO), alternately shining brightly and faintly, was visible over the Memphis area for about four hours.

‘I know it sounds fantastic, but it’s true,’ policeman Flanning Glover of suburban Collierville said of the UFO last night (30 September 1973). ‘If I was by myself I’d say I was nuts, but there were plenty of witnesses.’

At least four other Shelby County law enforcement officials saw the UFO as it moved across the Memphis area.”

https://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1144&dat=19731001&id=BQkcAAAAIBAJ&sjid=AlUEAAAAIBAJ&pg=4227,48872




















Satellite photo of Memphis, Tennessee (tageo.com)
(tageo.com photo)