Saturday, 2 January 2016
UFO News Release:
“Scientific panel concludes some
UFO evidence worthy of study”
By David F. Salisbury, 22 June 1998
(Stanford News Service,
University, ) Stanford, California
Quote from the news release:
“In the first independent review of UFO phenomena since
panel of scientists has concluded that some sightings are accompanied by
physical evidence that deserves scientific study. But the panel was not
convinced that any of this evidence points to a violation of known natural laws
or the involvement of an extraterrestrial intelligence.
The reviewers also made the following observations:
• The UFO problem is not a simple one, and it is unlikely that there is any simple, universal answer.
• Whenever there are unexplained observations, there is the possibility that scientists will learn something new by studying them.
• Studies should concentrate on cases that include as much independent physical evidence as possible.
• Continuing contact between the UFO community and physical scientists could be productive.
• Institutional support for research in this area is desirable.”
Lagt inn av Blogger kl. 08:56