Sunday 20 December 2015

UFO Article (Blog):
“Found Or Forgotten? Not So Fast”


By Paul Dean, 17 December 2015
(UFOs – Documenting The Evidence, Melbourne, Australia)

Quote from the article:
“Recently I published a blog post titled ‘Found Or Forgotten? An Impressive UFO Case File From The CIA, And A Little Help From A New Friend,’ which can be found here:

http://ufos-documenting-the-evidence.blogspot.com.au/2015/12/found-or-forgotten-impressive-ufo-case.html

In it, I eluded to the possibility that I had discovered a UFO case report that had been only recently declassified, or, otherwise unseen by researchers. I also stated that the only substantial reference to the case I could find was in Loren E. Gross’ outstanding series ‘UFOs: A HISTORY.’ However, this time I have been incorrect. Researcher Brad Sparks pointed to a range of other outlets that have detailed this case, including further copies of the actual documents I ‘discovered.’ This is UFO research at its best. It we aren’t pulling each other up for things, we aren’t doing our jobs.”













(wikimedia.org image)